Enrolling Students

Hamtramck Public Schools
Department of Pupil Services
3201 Roosevelt Street
Hamtramck 48212

Parents/guardian's current Michigan driver's license or Michigan state ID
If you are acting as the student's guardian, you must provide proof of guardianship.

  • Two of the following current proofs (within past 30 days) with your name and address:
    • Gas, electric, phone, water, cable and/or property tax bill
    • Rent receipt
    • Formal signed lease/rental agreement
    • Verification of tenants through management of rental unit
    • Closing statement of the domicile (home)
    • Mortgage payment book or monthly mortgage statement
    • Home/renters insurance statement
    • Paycheck indicating home address
    • Official letter from DHS/Social Security verifying home address
  • Birth certificate (must be translated into English), passport, visa or green card
  • Up-to-date immunization records
  • Most recent report card
  • Transcript for grades 10-12
  • Recent IEP, if applicable

For additional information, call (313) 872-2036.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.